(1) This website serves as a non-profit platform for showcasing the development of Chongqing’s design industry. The copyrights of translated or reproduced content on this website belong to their respective original authors. If any infringement occurs, please contact us, and we will promptly remove or make the necessary corrections.
(2) The reprinted articles from other media sources are intended solely for the purpose of disseminating information, and their inclusion does not imply endorsement of the viewpoints or verification of the content’s authenticity. Any downloading or usage of content from this website by other entities or individuals must maintain the acknowledgement of the article’s source as indicated on this website, and they shall assume the legal responsibilities concerning copyright and related laws.
(3) Due to the nature of disseminating online information, some works used on this website may have been sourced from internet searches, reprints, or excerpts obtained from third parties or free resources, which may inadvertently lead to omissions in terms of authorization. If you have any objections regarding the copyright status of the content on this website, please promptly contact us, and we will promptly address the matter.
(4) Advance notice will be given in the event of any service interruption due to system maintenance or upgrades. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during periods of service suspension resulting from hardware failures or other unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of this website.
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Legal advisory: Chongqing Jinma Law Firm